12 Days of Christmas Pet Gift Guide
1. One Christmas Story- a custom book based on your pet! Check out Petlandia for your pet’s adventure story.
2. Two Lupine Accessories- purchase a festive collar and leash that even comes with a lifetime warranty.
3. Three Forms to Finance- sign up for pet insurance, care credit, buy a gift certificate from your vet for those unexpected expenses.
4. Four Kids chasing- have your pet microchipped with HomeAgain for lifetime and permanent identification.
5. Five Ugly Sweaters- choose a jacket or sweater for your pet. Better yet, get some socks with your pet’s face on them for yourself at MyPhotoSocks.
6. Six Breeds discovered- best for mixed breed dogs, Wisdom Panel will check your pet’s DNA for breed identification and genetic condition carriers.
7. Seven Retakes Taken- snap a photo of your pet with Santa, put in a holiday frame to feel all those cozy feels.
9. Nine Teeth to treat- pick up CET chews or toothbrush/toothpaste kit to get that breathe minty fresh for some mistletoe kisses.
10. Ten minutes sudsin’- have your pet professionally groomed or pick up the supplies to do-it-yourself. Try the Furminator brand for those dogs that shed excessively!
11. Eleven Snacks stolen- get your pet their own treat so you don’t have to share! Choose Lean treats for a low calorie option- less is more (less calories, more to eat)! Even if your pet is on a specialized diet, Royal Canin and Hill’s both make treats to meet any prescription diet.
12. Twelve Toys tossing- Plush or bouncy, you know your pet best so give them what they like! There are some toys that will make your pet think and work to receive the treat. Looking for something to keep them busy? Check out the PetStages Challenge Ball